As a budding engineer, do you feel the need to maintain some practical knowledge and start making projects?
“But at the same time , you also don’t know where to begin? Worry no more!! IETE-SF is providing the perfect opportunity to you as we announce with immense joy our new mentorship program ‘DJ STRIKE’ .
DJ Strike is a mentorship program under which Second year , Third Year students will be making industrial level projects under the guidance of their esteemed Alumni, BE Mentor and faculty mentor. Projects will be certified upon completion and if they reach a certain requirements and full fill the criteria , they can also be submitted for ‘DJ SPARK’ , the State Level Competition arranged by IETE SF every year!
All IETE -SF members are eligible for DJ Strike . This program caters to all your needs to kick start your project.
Each group will be working on their project for the complete academic year.
So come along and get yourself registered! . This experience will surely spread your wings and make you ready to be a part of the engineering world.
Timeline for DJ STRIKE is as follows:
- Group Formation and Topic Allotment review: 13th,14th,17th and 18th August 2020.
- First Review : 14th,15th,16th and 17th September 2020.
- Second Review : 12th,13th,14th and 15th October 2020.
- If anyone does not have any SE and TE partner , you will be alloted.
All participants of ‘DJ STRIKE’ have to write a technical paper in IEEE Column 2 format for their project.
DJSCE’s IETE-SF has three journals being published this year.
Your paper will get published in one of the following journals :
1. DJ SPARK Journal – publishing the technical papers of Top 5 teams
2. DJ STRIKE – publishing the technical papers of the next 15 teams